Double Chocolate Oatmeal Peanut Butter Cookies
Double Chocolate Oatmeal Peanut Butter Cookies are chewy and made using only one bowl and 9 ingredients total plus no chilling dough time.
Servings: 11 cookies
- 1 medium banana
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 1 large egg, at room temperature
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1.5 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 375º F.
Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
In a mixing bowl, add the wet ingredients listed in the order shown, mixing after each addition. Making sure the ingredients are well incorporated.
Add the baking soda and the cocoa powder to the wet ingredients and mix until combined.
Fold in the rolled oats to form the cookie dough.
Next, fold in the semi-sweet chocolate chips.
Let the cookie dough rest for 5 minutes. Then form cookies with a cookie scoop or a tablespoon. Add two tablespoons of dough for each cookie onto the cookie sheet.
Bake the cookies for 10 minutes. Let them cool slightly and they are ready to be devoured. Enjoy.
- You can replace the rolled oats, for quick cooking oats. Also, you can make a mixture of both types.
- You should be able to replace the peanut butter with any other nut butter if you are allergic to peanuts.
- You can also use certified Gluten-Free oats if you need the recipe to be gluten-free.
Serving: 1cookie | Calories: 172kcal