Mushroom Cauliflower Rice
Mushroom Cauliflower Rice is a low carb alternative, and a great side dish ready in 15 minutes!
Servings: 2 servings
- 4 ounces mushrooms, sliced
- 2 cups cauliflower rice, uncooked See How to make cauliflower rice if you want to make it yourself at home
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon butter divided
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley optional
Heat up the wok to medium heat and add half of the butter to melt. Then add the sliced mushrooms and saute for 5 minutes. They will reduce in size.
Combine the onion with the mushrooms and saute for 5 more minutes.
Season the mixture with half of the seasonings. 1/8 teaspoon each (salt, pepper, garlic powder)
Add the remaining butter and the cauliflower rice. Sauté for 5 more minutes. Add the remaining seasonings and mix.
Garnish with some parsley and your mushroom cauliflower rice is ready to be enjoyed.