Sweet Corn Fritters
You can enjoy these Homemade Sweet Corn Fritters as a breakfast with your loved ones, accompanied by coffee and white cheese.
Servings: 12 corn fritters
- 4 fresh corn cobs (aprox 2 cups of corn kernels)
- 3.5 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil or butter
- 1 medium egg
- 1.5 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon flour + 3 tablespoons (optionals)
- 2 tablespoons milk
- oil for frying , you can use vegetable oil or coconut oil
Remove the kernels from the corn cob
Add into a food processor all the ingredients except for the frying oil and pulse four times.
Remove from the food processor, add it to a mixing bowl. If you have a runny batter, you can add more flour (1 tablespoon at a time) or baking powder to it.
Heat your frying pan with the oil. Take a spoonful of the corn fritter batter. Put the spoon into the oil and let go of the mixture. Let it brown for 2 minutes on each side. Remove from the oil and add put them on some paper towel to absorb the oil excess.
Now they are ready to be enjoyed!
Serving: 1torrejita | Calories: 97kcal | Carbohydrates: 14.2g | Protein: 2.4g | Fat: 4.2g | Saturated Fat: 2.7g | Cholesterol: 16.2mg | Sodium: 110.3mg | Fiber: 1.1g | Sugar: 5.1g