Amazon Prime Day is approaching quickly for you to take advantage of the deals they have prepared just for you! A great option if you are looking to update and organize your kitchen.
This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Click to read my policy and more about affiliate links.
What is Amazon Prime Day?
Amazon Prime Day is an annual deals event for Prime members hosted by Amazon, which has discounted prices for all products for a limited time, even Apple products!
How to sign up for Amazon Prime?
To enjoy the deals from Prime Day, you’ll need to be an Amazon Prime Member. You can sign-up for a 30-day FREE Amazon Prime Trial. You can cancel after your free trial is up to take advantage of the Prime Day discounts!
Once you become a Prime member, you’ll get access to:
- Free-TWO Day shipping on your purchases
- Prime video, where you’ll be able to stream movies and tv shows, including Amazon Originals
- Amazon Music, stream music, playlists, podcasts
- and more, check out the benefits
Amazon is offering Prime Members a FREE $10 Amazon credit when you activate your Stampcard and complete all four activities:
- Make a Prime-eligible purchase
- Stream a show on Prime Video
- Listen to a song with Amazon Music Prime
- Borrow an eBook on Prime Reading
If you are a student, you get a FREE Amazon Prime Student 6-Month Trial.
When is Prime Day this year?
In 2022, Amazon Prime Day was on Tuesday, July 12, and Wednesday, July 13, so check out the Prime Day page for deals.
Also, another exclusive Prime Day is on October 11 and 12, so get ready!
5 Prime Day Shopping Tips
These tips can apply whenever you are up for deals like Black Friday or Holiday Deals.
#1 Make a List and a Budget
Start preparing yourself by making a list of what you need and would like to buy on Prime Day. Also, create a budget to spend to make sure you don’t spend more money than you need.
#2 Check the prices beforehand
Once you have your list and budget, you can check the current prices and see if their deal is worth it.
Also, consider additional shipping costs if you don’t live in the US or near where Amazon delivers with the free shipping option.
#3 Do your product research
Research the product you want to buy before so you are ready with your options and fulfills your needs. There is a chrome extension that will help you spot fake reviews Fakespot.
#4 Check Today’s Deals Tab
Checking the Today’s Deals tab, you can find all the listed deals you can filter by category. You can do your research to see more pages. Usually, they have good deals by looking more into the pages. Add it to your bookmarks for easy access.
#5 Don’t Fall for the Hype
Remember you don’t need to buy everything you see that has a discount. Base your decision on what you had added to your list (tip #1) and go from there.
Deals you can look for
- Save up to 50% on Amazon devices. If you’re into those, you could take advantage of those deals. I recommend a Kindle e-reader or a Fire tablet if you are a book fan like me.
- Cookbooks, a couple of my favorites Skinnytaste Meal Prep, Salt, Fat, Acid, Heat: Mastering the Elements of Good Cooking.
- Entrepreneurial or business books also apply, Atomic Habits the paperback or the audiobook version so that you can hear it on the go.
- Get a 30-day free trial of Audible.
- Look for deals on air fryers and instant pot accessories, check out the kitchen appliances to make your life easier.
- You can look for kitchen essential cookware.
- If you enjoy Apple products, some get great discounts.
- Look for organization bins that will work for your home.
- Check out the vacuums, and they usually have great discounts on them.
- You can also look for a Christmas gift starting now. Maybe you can find something worth it for your loved one.
- Ninja Foodi Air fryer 10 Quarts has a 70% discount. It was $229.99, now $159.99. Option for bigger families.
- Ninja Mega Kitchen has a 40% discount. It was $199.99, now $1199.99. I have an older version of this one, and it has worked wonders.
- Ninja Foodi Pressure Cooker and Air Fryer have a 43% discount, it cost the same as the 6.5Quart one. from $229.99 to $129.99.
- Stasher Silicone Reusable Storage Bag (7-Set) has a 30% discount.
- Mesh Steamer Basket for your Instant Pot has a 53% discount.
- Silicone Egg Bites Pan has a 51% discount.
- Instant Pot Vortex 5.7 air fryer with accessories has a 33% discount for less than $100.
- Kitchenaid Artisan Mini Plus 3.5-Qt. Tilt-Head Stand Mixer with Flex Edge Beater has a 32% discount, saving $120.
- Cosori Smart Air Fryer 5.8 QT, has a 31% discount for less than $100.
- FoodSaver Vacuum Sealer has a 44% discount.
- Dash Air fryer 2.6 QT has a 31% discount for less than $60.
- Dash Mini Maker Waffle Maker + Griddle has a 20% discount.
- iRobot Roomba i7+ has a 50% discount, saving $500.
- iLife A4s Robot has a 31% discount if you are looking for a cheaper alternative to the iRobot brand.
- Refrigerator Organizer Bins have a 48% discount.
I hope you find this post helpful, and let me know in the comments below what you are looking for on this Prime Day?