Amazon Prime Day is approaching quickly for you to take advantage of the deals they have prepared just for you! a great option if you are looking for kitchen updates and organization.
This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Click here to read my policy and more about affiliate links.
What is Amazon Prime Day?
Amazon Prime Day is an annual deals event for Prime members hosted by Amazon, which has discounted prices for all products for a limited time, even in Apple products!
How to sign up for Amazon Prime?
To enjoy the deals from Prime Day, you’ll need to be an Amazon Prime Member. You can sign-up for a 30-day FREE Amazon Prime Trial. You can cancel after your free trial is up to take advantage of the Prime Day discounts!
Once you become a Prime member you’ll get access to:
- Free-TWO Day shipping on your purchases
- Prime video, where you’ll be able to stream movies and tv shows, including Amazon Originals
- Amazon music, stream music, playlists, podcasts
- and more, check out the benefits
When is Prime Day this year?
In 2021, Amazon Prime Day is on Monday, June 21, and Tuesday, June 22, so make sure to check out the Prime Day page for deals.
5 Prime Day Shopping Tips
These tips can apply to whenever you are up for deals like Black Friday or even Holiday Deals.
#1 Make a List and a Budget
Start preparing yourself by making a list of the things you need and would like to buy on Prime Day. Also, create a budget to spend to make sure you don’t spend more money than you need.
#2 Check the prices beforehand
Once you have your list and budget, you can check the current prices and see if, in fact, if the deal they are offering is worthed.
#3 Do your product research
Research the product you want to buy before so you are ready with your options and it fulfills your needs. There is a chrome extension that will help you spot fake reviews Fakespot.
#4 Check Today’s Deals Tab
Checking the Today’s Deals tab, you can find all the listed deals you can filter by category. You can do your research to see more pages. Usually, they have good deals by looking more into the pages. Add it to your bookmarks for easy access.
#5 Don’t Fall for the Hype
Remember you don’t need to buy everything you see that has a discount. Base your decision on what you had added to your list (tip #1) and go from there.
Deals you can look for
- Save up to 50% on Amazon devices. If you’re into those, you could definitely take advantage of those deals. I would recommend a Kindle e-reader or a Fire tablet if you are a book fan like me.
- Cookbooks, a couple of my favorites Skinnytaste Meal Prep, Salt, Fat, Acid, Heat: Mastering the Elements of Good Cooking.
- Entrepreneurial or business books also apply, Atomic Habits the paperback or the audiobook version so you can hear it on the go.
- Get a 30-day free trial of Audible.
- Look for deals on air fryers and instant pot accessories, check out the kitchen appliances to make your life easier.
- You can look for kitchen essential cookware.
- If you enjoy Apple products, some get great discounts.
- Look for organization bins that will work for your home.
- Check out the vacuums, and they normally have great discounts on them.
- You can also look for a Christmas gift starting now. Maybe you can find something worth it for your loved one.
I hope you find this post helpful, and let me know in the comments below what you are looking for on this Prime Day?