Hi, this post would be a 2016 year review of my ups and downs. This post will give you a little more information about me and what I have done during this 2016.
Highlights of the year in chronological order:
- 4 Jan: started a new job, after traveling for a month and a half.
- 18 Jan: went to a nutritionist appointment, to get back on track.
- 28 Feb: ran my first 5K marathon.
- 15 Mar: fell off the healthy wagon, not so motivated.
- 20 Mar: became a Scrum Master Certified.
- 8 Apr: celebrated my birthday and received great news (apartments keys arrived).
- 17 Apr: moved into my new apartment with my love.
- 21 May: visited the nutritionist for the second time. Tring to get back on the healthy wagon.
- 25 Jun: watched an online class about photography fundamentals.
- 4 Sep: joined a fitness event with a friend.
- 15 Sep: bought my first DSLR camera – Canon 60D, from a friend.
- 23 Sep: finished my contract in the new company.
- 27 Sep: decided to start this blog. Bought the domain and hosting.
- 6 Oct: published my first blog post! The beginning of a new chapter in my life.
- 14 – 24 Oct: traveled to Europe with the family. (Rome, Paris, and London)
- 5 Nov: went on a beach trip to Gorgona, Panama.
- 13 Nov: visited the new Panama Canal locks in Agua Clara, Colon.
- 14 -15 Nov: escaped to a new beach hotel in Panama, Dreams Playa Bonita.
- 15 -16 Nov: went on a road trip to Chitre, La Villa, Las Tablas, and Pedasi.
- 29 Nov: got my top braces removed. Yay!! What an accomplishment, still the bottom ones are on, one more week to have them off.
- 9 Dec: got my bottom braces removed. Feeling so happy, that I can’t stop smiling.
- 14 Dec: had an interview for a new job.
- 25 Dec: celebrated Christmas with the family.
Since my blog is mainly a food blog, I would definitively showcase more recipes going forward, and a few times some life updates. Starting this blog has been challenging, I have to admit it, but it has been rewarding. I have learned a lot. Going forward will work on a weekly schedule, and on a little of social media as well for this coming 2017. Stay tuned!
Hope you have a Happy New Year 2017.
Let me know in the comments if you like this type of post and what would like to see more of in 2017?