Top 10 recipes of 2021, the most popular recipes on the blog! You’ll want to make all of these delicious recipes.
THANK YOU for reading the blog, making the recipes, and leaving comments and star reviews. This makes me very happy and helps my content reach more people.
It’s that time of the year when we take time to look back on what we have done and what has happened. 2021 has been a year of growth and changes for the blog.
I’m grateful for you, and I wish you and your family the best for this new year.
Today I’m sharing the top 10 most popular recipes of 2021, based on page visits. All of this hasn’t been possible without YOU!
Without further due, the countdown of the top 10 most popular recipes of 2021.
10. Arroz con piña (Pineapple and Rice Drink) – First year of this delicious Panamanian drink on the list. It is mainly made during the summer months because it’s so refreshing.
9. Plantain Arepas – Also the first year of this recipe on the list. Made with 4 simple ingredients. A great way of using up sweet plantains.
8. Panamanian chicheme – Another Panamanian recipe on the list. This recipe is one of my favorites to make and eat. The blog post shows you three different ways to make an at-home. You can drink it hot or cold, your choice.
7. Sweet Corn Fritters (Torrejitas de Maíz Nuevo) – This recipe is traditional in Panama, eaten in many Fonda’s in November. It is made with fresh sweet corn, deep-fried with a buttery taste, or coconut oil if you prefer.
6. Banana Oat Bread – The banana bread lost some traction this year but still managed to be on the list. I think this trend is walking out, and let’s see what other bread you’d like to see next.
5. Plantain lasagna – An excellent option for a special meal, or even holiday dinners, or you want to try new flavors in your home. Continue to be one of Pinterest’s favorites. It’s a traditional Dominican and Puerto Rican dish called Pastelón. This recipe is not an authentic one, but it’s delicious.
4. Tuna Cakes – This was another popular recipe on Google and Pinterest. Easy and quick recipe for when you don’t have much time in the kitchen. Mix all the ingredients in one bowl and cook on the stop. Eat as protein into a wrap, with potatoes or even a green salad.
3. Stewed Sausages – Perfect as a weekend meal for breakfast, perfectly paired with any fried food in Panama. Or for lunch or dinner with rice or pasta. Stewed sausage is part of a great Panamanian breakfast, full of flavor. I invite you to try it out!
1. How to cook beef tongue – this is a step-by-step guide to cooking your beef tongue. I was surprised how much people cook beef tongue. It’sunderrated meat and tasty when cooked well, you should give it a try.
As I mentioned before, I want to say a big THANK YOU for all your support since I started blogging. And I hope you have a Happy and Safe New Year 2022, with new and more delicious recipes for you and your family.
Share your favorites in the comments below!
More Top 10 Recipes
Comparte tu amor por la comida!