It is that time of the year when we take time to look back on what we have done and what has happened.
2019 has been a year of less blogging new content for me, but I have noticed some of my previous SEO work has worked its wonders.
Today I’m sharing with you the top 10 most popular recipes of 2019. All of this hasn’t been possible without YOU! And I want to give you thanks for being there supporting my blog each year.
Popular Recipes of 2019
Without further due, my list of top 10 most popular recipes of 2019 in chronological order:
- Banana Oat Bread - This recipe was the favorite on the blog, and many of you contacted me on Instagram to tell me how it went and how much you enjoyed it. Simple ingredients, easy step by step, a winner in my book. I should make some this 2020 yum!
Banana Oat BreadTry this easy 12-ingredient banana oat bread, that will result in a moist and sweet treat. You will love it!Get this recipe -->
- Tuna Cakes - Easy and quick recipe for when you don’t have a lot of time in the kitchen. Mix all the ingredients in one bowl and cook on the stop. Eat as protein into a wrap, with potatoes or even a green salad.
Easy Tuna CakesEasy tuna cakes that takes 15 minutes and less than 10 ingredients to prepare and cook!Get this recipe -->
- Stewed Sausages - Perfect as a weekend meal for breakfast, perfectly paired with any fried food in Panama. Or for lunch or dinner with rice or pasta.
Stewed sausagesStewed sausage is part of a great Panamanian breakfast, full of flavor. I invite you to try out!Get this recipe -->
- Sweet Corn Fritters - This recipe is a traditional food in Panama, eating in many fonda’s in November. Made with fresh sweet corn, deep-fried with a buttery taste or coconut oil if you like it.
Sweet Corn FrittersYou can enjoy these Homemade Sweet Corn Fritters as a breakfast with your loved ones, accompanied by coffee and white cheese.Get this recipe -->
- Stuffed salmon fillets - This recipe keeps its place in the round-up of popular recipes, for the second time. Mostly the people from Pinterest sure enjoy this one. A couple of you also posted on Instagram photos of your recreations.
Stuffed spinach and cream cheese salmon filletsStuffed salmon fillet with spinach and cream cheese, easy to make and ready in just 30 minutes.Get this recipe -->
- Plantain lasagna - A great option for a special meal, or even holiday dinners or simply want to try new flavors in your home.
Plantain LasagnaA sweet and savory version of lasagna, made with sweet plantains, beef, and cheese. I promise you won't miss the pasta.Get this recipe -->
- Rice with pigeon peas and coconut - One of the favorites for the holidays! This recipe is usually part of most Christmas or New Years’ dinner. A local newspaper showcased this recipe, Yay!
Rice with pigeon peas and coconutDo you want to try a new side dish, to enjoy in your holiday menu? I invite you to try the rice with pigeon peas and coconut milk. In Panama, it is an essential part of any holiday menu.Get this recipe -->
- Spinach and zucchini crustless quiche - A great option for breakfast or lunch, if you are in the US mostly for summer, but in Panama, you can get zucchini all year round.
Spinach and Zucchini Crustless QuicheThe spinach and zucchini crustless quiche is an easy and healthy recipe. It is a great breakfast, lunch or dinner. Nice way to add more veggies to your diet!Get this recipe -->
- Mushroom Cauliflower Rice - Simple ingredients, ready in no time. A great side dish option for your mains as chicken or meat.
Mushroom Cauliflower RiceMushroom Cauliflower Rice is a low carb alternative, and a great side dish ready in 15 minutes!Get this recipe -->
- Honey Teriyaki Salmon - Mix teriyaki sauce with honey, cover salmon and bake. That simple it is to make this delicious meal. Flaky salmon ready to be enjoyed with some steamed white rice and some green on the side.
Honey Teriyaki SalmonThis easy 6-ingredients honey teriyaki Salmon will make your dinner live easy, and it just takes 25 minutes from start to finish!Get this recipe -->
As I mentioned before, I want to say a big THANK YOU for all your support since I started blogging. And I hope you have a Happy New Year 2020, with new and more recipes.
Share your favorites in the comments below.
Comparte tu amor por la comida!